Monday, August 25, 2008

Why GM Chromium?

It took me a whole day just thinking of what GM name i wanted to use. I found it kind of difficult because i wanted a name that was not commonly used by players. Originally i was thinking of using the title of my favorite song as my GM name but for some reason it just did not have the particular feeling i was looking for. It was only after countless hours of thinking and choosing between a few names that i finally decided to use "Chromium" as my GM name. I guess it just kind of got stuck on my mind the very moment i thought of it and also because i thought it sounded kinda cool. I also like the fact that simple and ordinary things become really elegant and stylish after they're chrome plated.

Aside from being a chemical element, Chromium is also the name of a metal band which sang one of my all time favorite songs "Ex-amino". These were the two major factors that helped me in picking my GM name.

No comments: