Friday, August 29, 2008

My OYE~ Experience (Strife)


Our creatives department needed a short video clip of players doing the "Oye" dance. In just a few minutes a found myself inside the mystic peak campus asking the other players for a favor. Although I was using my GM character at that time, the players were actually suspicious because i was just wearing my preparatory school outfit. In spite of that, I was actually glad to see how the players 1st reacted when they saw me. It's always good to see players being extra cautios at times due to the numerous scamming and hacking incidents going on. It took a few more minutes and a change of attire before the players finally believed that I was really an authentic GM (Haha!). Once I got their trust and attention I then requested if they could assist me in doing this short "Oye" video clip. After a few more minutes of explaining they finally agreed to assist me with the video. We came to an agreement that once the video was done, i would then greet them one by one in exchange for their cooperation.

Our first few attempts were hilarious since it was hard to synchronize our movements. Not to mention there were little hooligans running around in the background (which our video "Director" did not like). After moving to a different location and a few more practice runs we were actually able to get it right (Finally! ^__^v) . Once I was able to thank the players who helped me it was time to deliver my end of the bargain. I did my best in typing in the names of the players and greeting them for all the other strife players to see. After a lot of thanks and gratitude and few Birthday greetings which were special requests, I unfortunatley I had to bid farewell since I still had a lot of other things to take care off. So I took a few more screenies and said my last remarks and the rest was history ^__^v


Here are some of the screen shots:









No comments: